Sheedeh and Drazen
- WE LOVE IT!!!! It looks amazing! We loved working with you and your team! You did a wonderful job!
Colleen and Dan
- You are simply the best and this video is a prime example of your talent!! Thank you for making a video that we will cherish forever!
Lauren and Dave
- Wow!!! I've now watched it about 10 times, not including the time it took us to get through the bandwidth issues in Italy. I've smiled and cried (happy tears) each time!
Julie and Andrew
- This was such a WONDERFUL surprise to come home to tonight!! We LOVE it!! Can't wait to see the full video!! Thank you!
Ashley and Todd
- Omg we love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much. The turn around is awesome! Thank you for everything!
Kristin and Ben
- Everything looks beautiful! You did a wonderful job. Thank you so much!
Nikoleta and Matt
- After watching CinemaCake's videos on their website, we knew we had to hire them. The videographers and editors at CinemaCake are so talented.
Jennie and Kris
- I have to be honest and say that originally we had not planned on a videographer. That was until we saw CinemaCakes work on their website....
Caitlin and Michael
- Our experience with CinemaCake was beyond excellent. They were professional, flexible, friendly, and I was so impressed with the video they created.
Stephanie and David
- CinemaCake was the first wedding vendor we enlisted for our big day, and we're elated we chose them. Dave Williams and his entire staff are courteous, professional and talented beyond measure.
Casey and Michael
- To the whole CinemaCake Crew! Many many many thanks for capturing our day... We've been waiting in such anticipation to see this and as we are watching it (for the 3rd time tonight), we are just smiling!
Leslie Silver, mother of the Bat Mitzvah
Bat Mitzvah on 11.15.14
- I just wanted to say thank you! Craig, the montage was EXACTLY what I wanted and I couldn’t have been happier with what you created!!!!!!
Maureen and Andrew
- We love it! We shared it with our family this weekend too. It captures our wedding day so well. Thank you so much, we will cherish this forever.
Kristen and Jim
- Using CinemaCake to film our wedding was an easy choice. My brother and sister-in-law used CinemaCake for their wedding video in 2010 and I was beyond impressed.
Heather and David
- We ended up choosing a Same-Day-Film package. Let me just say - WOW. After the cake was cut, screens came down and an amazing trailer-style film played for all of our guests to watch. I was completely overcome with emotion.
Susan and Hugh
- Thank you so much! I've been showing it to everyone and all I can say is wow. The wedding video was one thing that my mother had to talk me into and all I can say is that I am so glad she did.
Eleanor and Vince Avallone, Parents of the Bride
Wedding on 05.11.13
- Beautiful, fabulous, awesome, sentimental, and a memory captured in such a way that it will be dear to my heart for always, that is what the film of Alyssa and Vince's wedding is and will be forever!
Jen and Scott,
- As a wedding professional, you get to know the best in the business. When it came time for my own wedding day, there were some vendors that were just "must-haves." CinemaCake was one of them.
Allison and Mark
- Their responsiveness and eagerness to please was unparalleled, and above that they were just so friendly, accommodating, helpful, and easy going in all correspondence.
Erin & Adam
- When I saw your email this afternoon, I literally ran from the pool in Cabo up to our hotel room to tell Adam it was ready. We've already watched it at least 200 times.