Jessica and Christopher
- Their artistry and editing make them invaluable, so, yes, they are worth every penny.
Jessica and Kevin
Mary Lou and Mike
- Thank you again for all your creative and talented efforts!
Stephanie and Doug
- Working with CinemaCake was a great experience from start to finish!
Christina and Colin
- Our day went by extremely fast so it was definitely worth it to have it all captured.
The Giordano Family
Wedding on 06.17.17
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Can't say enough about how much this just captured the day.
Brent and Ian
- They make movies that seamlessly integrate all the exciting details of your wedding into a single story.
Caitlin and Jake
Nicole and David
- I just cannot put into words how much we absolutely love this video!!!
Emily and Alex
- The Cinema Cake crew was great at capturing our day without intruding on it.
Shoshana and Adam
Micaela and Rick
- In just a few minutes, the trailer captured so much of the emotion and happiness of our wedding day.
Sarah and Chris
- The whole team was fabulous to work with from the start and they not only went above and beyond, but did so in an entirely unobtrusive way, capturing moments without us even realizing they were there.
Leila and Rian
- Pictures are amazing but film is the only way to truly capture these precious moments in time to remember forever.
Lyndsay and Vincent
- From sitting down with Dave & Sheryl at their studio to their calm, innocuous presence at our wedding, working with this company is a pleasure.
Hayley and Eric
- They made us something that we will cherish and love for the rest of our lives and something to remind us of our special day.
Catherine and Timothy
- They were so unobtrusive we hardly noticed them being there yet they managed to capture all the moments - big and small - that made our wedding day special.
Kelli and Jason
- There is nothing better than being able to relive such a special day over and over for years to come.
Allison and Shaun
- CinemaCake did a perfect job capturing our big day. We have been watching our film on repeat.
Madeline and Dan
- Literally watched it the second I got home for lunch. Dan and I CANNOT stop smiling! Didn't think it could turn out that amazing!!!