Kristin and Ben
- Everything looks beautiful! You did a wonderful job. Thank you so much!
Nikoleta and Matt
- After watching CinemaCake's videos on their website, we knew we had to hire them. The videographers and editors at CinemaCake are so talented.
Jennie and Kris
- I have to be honest and say that originally we had not planned on a videographer. That was until we saw CinemaCakes work on their website....
Caitlin and Michael
- Our experience with CinemaCake was beyond excellent. They were professional, flexible, friendly, and I was so impressed with the video they created.
Stephanie and David
- CinemaCake was the first wedding vendor we enlisted for our big day, and we're elated we chose them. Dave Williams and his entire staff are courteous, professional and talented beyond measure.
Casey and Michael
- To the whole CinemaCake Crew! Many many many thanks for capturing our day... We've been waiting in such anticipation to see this and as we are watching it (for the 3rd time tonight), we are just smiling!
Leslie Silver, mother of the Bat Mitzvah
Bat Mitzvah on 11.15.14
- I just wanted to say thank you! Craig, the montage was EXACTLY what I wanted and I couldn’t have been happier with what you created!!!!!!
Maureen and Andrew
- We love it! We shared it with our family this weekend too. It captures our wedding day so well. Thank you so much, we will cherish this forever.
Kristen and Jim
- Using CinemaCake to film our wedding was an easy choice. My brother and sister-in-law used CinemaCake for their wedding video in 2010 and I was beyond impressed.
Heather and David
- We ended up choosing a Same-Day-Film package. Let me just say - WOW. After the cake was cut, screens came down and an amazing trailer-style film played for all of our guests to watch. I was completely overcome with emotion.
Susan and Hugh
- Thank you so much! I've been showing it to everyone and all I can say is wow. The wedding video was one thing that my mother had to talk me into and all I can say is that I am so glad she did.
Eleanor and Vince Avallone, Parents of the Bride
Wedding on 05.11.13
- Beautiful, fabulous, awesome, sentimental, and a memory captured in such a way that it will be dear to my heart for always, that is what the film of Alyssa and Vince's wedding is and will be forever!
Jen and Scott,
- As a wedding professional, you get to know the best in the business. When it came time for my own wedding day, there were some vendors that were just "must-haves." CinemaCake was one of them.
Allison and Mark
- Their responsiveness and eagerness to please was unparalleled, and above that they were just so friendly, accommodating, helpful, and easy going in all correspondence.
Erin & Adam
- When I saw your email this afternoon, I literally ran from the pool in Cabo up to our hotel room to tell Adam it was ready. We've already watched it at least 200 times.
Kim & Randy
- Oh my goodness. We're crying tears of joy! The Coming Soon Trailer is absolutely beautiful - and we couldn't have asked for a better team to work with!
Andrea and Bryan
- Dave and his team listened to what I wanted in a video package and video. They were there the whole time capturing every important moment without being invasive or noticeable!
Steve and Pam Levy, Parents of the Bride
Wedding on 07.26.14
- Planning our daughter's wedding was an amazing journey. We were excited when we first contacted CinemaCake because of their sterling reputation.
Ken Lester, Father of the Bride
Wedding on 05.31.14
- Just watched the trailer for about the 10th time. You guys did a wonderful job. Here it is 4 am and I watched it again. Brings a tear to the eye each time. Thanks for a job well done.
Liz and Greg
- The trailer is AMAZING! We love it and are beyond excited for the film to come out. Please tell Rick a special thank you for having the trailer finished by Tuesday!