From the Bride:
"Literally watched it the second I got home for lunch. Dan and I CANNOT stop smiling! Didn't think it could turn out that amazing!!!"
From the Groom:
"I wanted to take a second to echo what Maddie said. I know this is only the trailer but we could not be more thrilled with how it came out. Every shot is gorgeous. I also just wanted to say that the film crew on wedding day was incredible. For the most part, we barely even noticed they were there!
Thanks again for the great work."
We LOVE it! I have watched it five times since we first opened the email and keep picking out new things. Thank you so much for capturing our day and personalities so well, we couldn't be happier with the result! We loved working with your team this past Saturday, they were fantastic!
I was so excited to see your email. While watching the video I kept thinking, "Oh my gosh this trailer is absolutely amazing"! James and I are speechless. We keep watching it over and over again! Thank you so much for sending this to us. We can't wait to see the full video and relive the bet day of our lives.
I posted the trailer on Facebook after only seeing it through a horrible FaceTime connection as my dad held the phone up to his computer -we were in the middle of the Mediterranean last night when dave emailed with zero bandwidth and I couldn't even wait to see it before I shared it because I knew it would be perfect.
:: July 29, 2016
We finally hit land and I just watched it on repeat 30 times. IT IS AWESOME. WE ARE OBSESSED. CANNOT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH. I will watch it every day FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU ALL AGAIN. We couldn't be happier.
As soon as the email arrived in my inbox, my heart started beating rapidly, and the excitement was too overwhelming not to click the link immediately. I watched it one time through and was so elated, I couldn’t help but forward right away to our parents, my sister, and my best friend Emily, who responded:
- Best friend: I made it four minutes in before I started crying. Your high five with Vicki made me loose it. Finally made it to the end! Worth every freakin penny! Cried like a baby. Laughed until I cried. Perfection. The outtakes were great.”
- Sister: “My face hurts from smiling so much while I watched it! I love it!!!!!!!! The "outtakes" at the end are probably the best part”
- Mother-in-law: “I love this! I can't stop smiling and laughing! and loving the beauty of this whole day (or many days). So beautiful and full of life just like the bride and groom and all who surrounded them this day......I'm off to watch it again.” She also left me a 3-minute message of just crying and laughing.
But I had to wait seemingly forever until Pat got back from a work trip for him to see it. I don’t think I could possibly convey how utterly thrilled we are with how you captured the best day of our life, but I’ll try. How cleverly and beautifully edited especially. A few of my favorite things:
- My flowergirls are certainly a highlight of the entire video and rightfully so. The shot of them walking up the aisle is so absurdly adorable. I love the shot from behind of my niece Aubrey catching up. Amazing! And actually had no idea that’s how it happened.
- I love how you used the b-roll of me and Pat’s father dancing post-somersault as Pat’s reciting his vows about wanting to goof around with me.
- One of the things that I think sets you guys apart from so many other videographers is your use of audio. Not only did you capture it brilliantly. It’s so crisp. But I love how it’s utilized throughout the video – from our vows, to our niece screeching, to my goddaughters laughing, to the groomsmen's rather ridiculous getting ready conversations (which are so inherently them). I love Pat’s dad saying “keep pedaling, keep moving forward” with the moving shot of the ceremony – gorgeous and poignant.
- I love the way our first dance was filmed!
- The last section before the outtakes, 18:30ish, simply feels magical – like something out of a fairy tale. I feel like it’s our own major motion picture, our own Love Actually. The shot of us slow dancing is exquisitely dreamy. I adore the angle and the music as we walk back down the aisle. And I’m in the love with the concluding shot of us outside walking, smiling at each other – what a perfect ending.
- Everything about the outtakes is phenomenal! I love the music, I love the compilation of hysterical clips, and the ending of his grandfather dancing is just epic.
I look forward to watching it over and over and over and over again. I, we, are absolutely in love with it. Thank you so, so, so, so, so much. And I’ll now end my massively long email. I know when I’ve worked on my own video projects for hours, weeks, and months, simply, "I love it" seems a little insufficient. So I just wanted to let you know just how much I love and appreciate everything you’ve done. I think it’s fair to say that in the sea of wedding decisions I made, you guys were my favorite. I frankly can’t imagine our wedding without you.
Thank you so very, very much,
Stephanie & Pat